Requirements For Services
You may be eligible for FREE Legal Services if you:
- Entered the U.S. as a refugee
- Have been granted political asylum
- Are a Cuban, Haitian, or Amerasian, with certain other immigration statuses
- Already have your “Green Card”, but you were originally a refugee, asylee, etc.
- Meet income eligibility requirements and live in Baker, Clay, Duval, Nassau, or St. Johns counties
The Refugee Immigration Project, which is only able to help certain types of immigrants who have immigration cases – refugees, people granted asylum (asylees), Haitian/Cuban entrants/parolees, persons who have their green cards but originally were refugees/asylees/C-H entrants/parolees, Amerasians, Iraqi & Afghani Special Immigrant Visa holders and persons certified as victims of human trafficking.
If you DO NOT meet the above requirements, please call (904) 356-8371, ext. 334 or (866) 356-8371 ext. 334 toll-free for an appointment.