Join us at Velocity Air Sports on Sunday, April 2nd for an impressive
Ninja Warrior Competition!
A fundraising event to support Jacksonville Area Legal Aid. Whether you are a seasoned American Ninja Warrior fan or competitor, or just want to get a taste of what it’s like to run a Ninja Warrior course come out and join the fun. Awards go to the top three finishers and AWESOME SWAG, unlike any other event, can be earned through fundraising.
This is also the last Ultimate Ninja Athlete Association (UNAA) qualifying event of the season, with ninjas coming from across the southeastern United States. A few of the Ninja stars from last year include: 4x World Wakeboard Champion and American Ninja Warrior Veteran – Shaun Murray, The Family American Ninja
Warrior – Josh Phillips, Mrs. Florida 2015-2016 – Kelly Haser Pickens, and American Ninja Warrior Veteran and World Champion Female Wakeboarder – Emily Durham.
How can you join in?
- UNAA Competitor (UNAA membership required – ages 18 and older) [REGISTER]
- OPEN Competitor (Open competition – ages 18 and older) [REGISTER]
- Youth Competitor (ages 10-17) [REGISTER]
- Spectator – Come out and cheer for your favorite contender. [REGISTER]
- Event Sponsor [BECOME A SPONSOR]
- Support a ninja and help raise funds for legal aid. [Donation Pages]